- Active Element Foundation and Future500
Funds stakeholder initiatives to support organisms that fight current environmental, social and economic issues. Watch their goals 2015 video here.
To advance an Everyone a Changemaker world, where anyone can apply the skills of changemaking to solve complex social problems.
To support social entrepreneurs who are leading and collaborating with changemakers, in a team of teams model that addresses the fluidity of a rapidly evolving society. Ashoka believes that anyone can learn and apply the critical skills of empathy, team work, leadership and changemaking to be successful in the modern world.
- Association for Global New Thought
To consciously bring forth the evolving human and an awakened world through the practice of universal spiritual principles and the energy of unconditional love.
The goal of the Association for Global New Thought’s programs in spiritually guided activism is to support concerned and informed citizens in their emerging role as ethically motivated community leaders.
Spiritually guided activism is a term pioneered by the Association for Global New Thought and like-minded organizations to describe individuals who are spiritually mature and believe that, from this worldview, we need to take action in our communities to create positive change in this nation and beyond.
Watch the introductionary video here
- Awakening Earth
- Berkana Institute
- Brande Foundation
- Buckminster Fuller Institute
- Center for a New American Dream
- Center for Partnership Studies
Challenges nourish changemakers who enter.Challenges are framed in partnerships with the worlds’ leading institutions. They are often the most visible part of a broader, multi-year, multi-million dollar commitment to changemaking. Challenges:
- convene people and solutions to tackle seemingly intractable problems,
- bring group support, visibility, and inspiration through structured exchanges between entrants, reviewers, and a broader group of experts, and
- offer nuanced conversations that are grounded in analysis of leading social entrepreneurs’ models.
- (Oh, and there are some prizes at the end too.)
- Companion Arts
- Educate Girls Globally
- Fetzer Institute
- Foundation for Global Community
- Free the Children
- Full Circle Fund
- Give us your poor (Homelessness)
- Global fund for women
- Global security Institute
- Global Youth Action Network
- Higher Ground for Humanity
- Hoffman Institute
- Hunger Project
- Institute for Noetic Sciences
- International Youth Foundation
- Jean Houston
- Kudirat Initiative for Democracy
- Landmark Education
- More than Money
- National Youth Advocacy Coalition (NYAC)
- Natural Step
- Network for Grateful Living (ANGeL)
Global network of individuals, organizations and communities exploring the transformative power of gratefulness in personal lives and as the core inspiration of sustainable activism in areas of universal concern, including interfaith work, social justice, economics, politics and ecology. Inspired by Brother David Steindl-Rast.
- New Dimensions World Broadcasting Radio
- Nine Gates Mystery School
- Pachamama Alliance
- Pioneers of Change
- Rachel’s Network
- Redefining Progress (Footprint)
- Rudolf Steiner Foundation
- Seva Foundation
- Simple Living
- Social Venture Network
- Soul of Money Foundation
- State of the World forum
- Sustainability Institute
- Transpartisan Center (Creative Philanthropy Associates)
- Women Donors Network
- Women’s Learning Partnership
- Youth Venture