Archives de catégorie : econo-banking

Banking system

Print pagePDF pageEmail page

Repair Projects

  1. « La Monnaie Pleine« , swiss initiative. In Switzerland the only bank that can print money is the Banque Nationale; but like elsewhere the amount of « real money » amounts only to 10% – the remaining 90% is virtual money created by lending. This initiative wants to amend the swiss constitution to include the creation of virtual money, too.

Alternative banks:

  1. We Re Bank